In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
- You are visiting the website https://www.artmadridhostal.com
- Ownership of ART Hostal Madrid, S.L.
- Registered Address: Conde de Romanones 9, 2º piso, 28012, Madrid
- C.I.F. 29033451E, en adelante EL TITULAR.
- You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
- The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that it makes available to the public.
- Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
USO DEL PORTAL
- https://www..arthostalmadrid.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
– Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal contents or propaganda, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ART Hostal Madrid, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
– Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE HOLDER assumes no liability in the following areas:
– The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
– The purpose for which the website serves the purposes of the USER.
– The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
– The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
– The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
– The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
– Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and the damage caused to the USERS when they are caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
– Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
– In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the event that https://www..artmadridhostal.com include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate the contents of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by Spanish law. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- https://www..artmadridhostal.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the property of the website is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice in this clause.
Last revised: Monday, September 26, 2022